About the instructor
The instructor of the school is Pascal Norek, class 1979. Taekwondo 5th DAN teacher, practicing martial arts for more than 25 years, in Taekwondo, Hapkido, Taekkyun, Bulmudo (corean gymnastics), French Boxing, Kick-Boxing and Capoeira. 20 years of martial arts teaching experience and in physical and mental training.
- Gold medal at the Championnats Nationaux Poomsae Suisse, Lausanne (2016)
- Gold medal at the Championnats Nationaux Poomsae Suisse, Rennens (2015)
- Best grade 4th DAN, Passage de Grade National, Paris (2006)
- Trainer of the Equipes de France Espoir de Taekwondo (2000-2006)
- Best grade 1st and 2nd DAN, Passage de grade Régional, Toulouse (1998/2000)
- Member of the Equipe Nationale de Démonstration de Hapkido (1998-2000)
- Member of the Equipes de France de Taekwondo between 1995 and 2001, French Champion and international medal.
Contact: +41 (0)76 408 30 80