Where/when do we train? --- September 2017 to June 2018
The training season 2017/2018 starts the 28th August 2017. The weekly training sections are:
- Monday from 20:00 to 22:00 in the Pump-Hall
- Wednesday and Friday from 12:30 to 13:30 in room 504/E-005 (R2)
Nevertheless, trainings might suffer punctual changes, so if you want to try, subscribe to our mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Membership and fees
Initial trial sessions are free of charge, so do NOT hesitate: come and try!
In order to become a member of the Taekwondo section of the CERN Martial Arts Club, please subscribe online here.
The cost of subscription to the club has to be paid once per year.
The course will be divided in two semesters (from 1st September to 31st January and from 1st February to 30th June). However, you can choose to pay per year in order to get a discounted price. If you do not stay around too long, don’t worry, you can join us monthly.
- Access to all classes for the whole year: 280.- CHF
- Access to all classes for a semester: 165.- CHF
- Access to all classes for a month: 50.- CHF
- Club membership fee (once per year): 20.- CHF Note: if member of the staff association write it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-CERN employees must have insurance against accidents relating to the practice of sports and leisure.